Friday 4 May 2012

Meet the Brand: Teapigs

http://www.teapigs.co.uk/

A few people have been raving about this little tea brand recently, so I thought I'd give it a go. I have to admit, I'm a HUGE tea and coffee lover, but the one thing I've never tried is herbal teas and to be honest I don't think I ever will, so I don't think I explored Teapigs to its full potential! I have to be honest its not cheap over £2 for a pack of 15 little teabags, but it is a designer, special brand. Delivery is very quick too which is great if your impatient like me. 

I tried the Everyday Brew and the Chocolate Flake Tea. The Everyday Brew is very nice I really enjoyed it but the Chocolate Flake Tea? Not so much. I don't know what I really expected, but it didn't smell quite like chocolate, the closest thing me and my friend could place it to was butter? Very weird! The tea itself just seemed to taste like hot water with a very SMALL chocolate after taste? I don't know, maybe we're just sticklers for change!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig