Tuesday 15 May 2012

Swapping Update

I've been storing up my swaps for a kind of bulk post! If I updated them everyday we'd literally be here all year long! So I think it's best to do it like this!

First of all I'm addicted to the Benefit It Stick and so I picked up a spare and I'm also excited about trying Eye Bright! As always there are tons of nail varnishes coming through the letterbox! I love my this Rimmel and I'm verrry excited to try this MUA from the Love Hearts range, another brush for my ever growing collection, this one is from No.7. I also swapped for the Bourjois eyeshadow, it's a great colour and is a base that I'm starting to use every day which is great! I love baked eyeshadows. I've tried a few pink blushers recently and I don't think they are really for me, so thought I'd try this Maxfactor bronzing powder, I really like it! Obviously I'm addicted to nails, so I wanted to try something new, love these Nails Rock can't wait to try them out!





Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig