Monday 28 May 2012

MUA release new palette

MUA release new palette

Over the last weekend MUA have dedicated most of their Facebook page to the big reveal of their latest eyeshadow palette, revealing one colour at a time! Everyone loves a good MUA palette, they are fantastic value, the colours are well pigmented and they are very cheap! Win, win! By Sunday morning they had released half the palette, a lush combination of neutral colours! I was pretty excited to learn about this new palette, it looks fantastic! It did, of course get better!




The palette is called UNDRESSED and I'm sure you've noticed it's a perfect dupe for the Naked palette and is going to cost you less than a fraction of the price! The palette is quite similar to the Heaven and Earth palette, but focusses on shimmery shades and has a lot more neutral shades, which for me is perfect. I don't think I'll ever own too many neutral shades!

12 shadows for £4 how can you go wrong?! Especially when it's made by MUA, anything they seem to make turns into gold Check out my other reviews of MUA palettes here.

This palette will be available in selected Superdrug stores from July 2012 and soon to be available online.


I cannot wait to get my hands on this! 

***Pictures from MUA's Facebook page***



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig