Wednesday 30 May 2012

Meet the Brand & Haul: ELF


I just wanted to share with you a little haul I did on ELF last week, so I figured while I did that I could research a bit about ELF and let you girls know a bit about them! 


ELF is available online at http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ specilising in providing innovative technology, quality ingredients and superb delivery to women seeking the very best in make-up products. By selling products at an affordable price they make their brand accessabile to women from all backgrounds and gives everyone a chance to get involved.

 "e.l.f.'s philosophy is that beauty comes from within and it's our goal to enable every woman to look and feel her personal best through the perfect blend of both the inner and outer person. With that goal in mind, e.l.f. cosmetics was born - a line of simple, luxurious, problem-solution tools that allow you to showcase and believe in your unique, personal beauty. Our cosmetics are designed to improve and accentuate the individual, not hide her away."


I do love the products ELF make, I have so many to try out now though I'll have to get a move on and work through my collection and get some reviews on here for you lovely people! Anyway, here is what I brought!


Firstly I brought an Eyebrow Kit in Medium for £3.50, a Duo Powder Eyeshadow in Mocha Swirl for £1.50 and a Bronzing Powder in Luminance also £1.50, which I'm actually planning to use as a highlighter!


Whenever I buy things from ELF, I'm always tempted by the make-up brushes, I brought a new Total Face Brush, a Fan Brush and a Bronzing Brush. Each of these are £1.50!


Next I brought a Golden Bronzer Compact for £3.50 and a ELF Nail Polish in Pearl Pink which was just £1.50!


Last but not least, I brought myself a Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint which was £3.50 and is AMAZING by the way! And finally a clear ELF polish!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig