Friday 25 May 2012

May 2012: Happy Birthday Glossybox

Yes I did say I'd never pay £12.95 for a box of random goodies that I probably won't like, but I didn't! I got this box through TopCashback and I had a free delivery code so I paid a grand total of £3. The box would have to be pretty bad to not be worth £3! 


So firstly, Happy Birthday Glossybox!
Glossybox have officially been posting boxes out now for one whole year! First of all let me say how much I love the packaging of this box, sounds so sad but the tissue paper is lovely! It's very me, I one wish there was something for me to use it for! They also had a special birthday sticker. Lets see what's inside my box!

  • Collection 2000 Gel Eyeliner Black - Yes this isn't a luxury product, I do get bored of people yapping about this! Isn't another point of Glossybox about trying things you wouldn't normally try? I never wear eyeliner so would never dream of buying a gel eyeliner, but I'm definitely going to give it a go! I might love it! 
  • HD Brows Brow Beater - "Tame unruly brows with this lightweight, non-sticky setting lotion. Acting like hairspray, this unique finishing product sets your brows into place, and conditions them at the same time"  I love that I recieved this, I can't wait to try it!
  • Noble Isle - Showel Gel - "An immaculate fragrance evoking the beginnings of summer, with extracts of toning elderflower and antioxidant-charged gooseberry with clean notes of orange blossom, moss and cut grass." I love the smell of this shower gel, it reminds be weirdly of Sanctuary, so I'm not sure if it's the packaging or what.  
  • Lolita Lempicka Perfume - I got two different Lotita Lempicka perfumes, I absolutely love the one that came in the little green packet with the blue button! Sadly it's mega expensive, so no matter how much I love it, I won't be able to afford a big bottle anytime soon!
  • Weleda Face Cream
  • Compact Mirror: I love the little mirror, I actually needed a new compact and I happen to think this is really cute and a great little present! We did of course also get the little balloon which I would blow up, but I'm cooped up in bed with the worst flu I've ever had and I think I might die if I actually try!
Now I have to say I LOVE my box! It has some fantastic products that I am very excited to use and try out! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig