Wednesday 2 May 2012

Little Avon haul

So for the first time last week I received my first ever Avon purchase. I've never ordered anything from an Avon catalogue before, it's never been my thing. But a friend of Chris' just started and we thought we better show our support!


Here's what I brought, I only spent £12.75 which is pretty good going!



Colourtrend Nail Polish - this is beautiful, I wasn't expecting it to be so good as I just brought it on a whim, how can I order anything without a nail polish being included. It's a pretty combination of blue and silver glitter and was only £1.50!


I've been looking for a decent Kabuki brush as I'm quite disappointed with my ELF one, so I'm excited about this one! This was £3.50, saving £2.50!



Avon Ultra Colour, red lipstick - for the next part of my lipstick journey I promised to try a red shade, it's been recommended it a few times. The quality of this is fantastic! It's normally £7 and I got it half price at £3.50!


Last but not least, two face masks. I love masks that come in a tube and so treated myself to these! Hopefully they perform well - reviews coming soon! The Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Mask was a tiny £1.75 (half price) and the Solutions deep cleansing clay mask was £2.50, also half price.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig