Sunday 27 May 2012

The Body Shop release Cool Brit range

All sorts of shops and brands have been releasing products this year to celebrate the Olympics and the Queens Jubilee, it's a great year for Britain and it definitely needs to be celebrated! Next on the band waggon is The Body Shop. They've released four new products for us to get our teeth into all named "Cool Brit". Firstly a nail file retailing at £2, a toiletry bag retailing at £6, a compact mirror retailing at £5 and lastly a bag for life, retailing at £4! I love the range, it's very fresh and it's a great design! My favourites are the mirror and toiletry bag, I can't wait to get my hands on them!




Also, if you're a Body Shop addict like me you'll notice their website has had a little revamp!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig