Friday 27 April 2012

NOTD: Basil Street

I finally got my hands on some Nails Inc polishes and I could not wait to try them out, I'm always looking for the next brand to try and Nails Inc seemed like an obvious choice.

I received Basil Street in a Beauty Box Swap, I love the name of these polishes by the way, they are so cute and very me. Although, I often now forget what I have and what I don't! 

Basil Street is an unusual colour for me, it's very rare for me to opt for a pale shade, let alone a nude shade, but I went for it. You should try everything once! I reallly love it! It's lovely being different for a change and it's a beautiful nude colour. I would say it's nice not making a statement, but I think having nude nails is making a little mini sophisticated statement! ha! 

First impressions of the polish are great, it dried really quickly and was easily to apply, even with the massive, round lid! I keep noticing the polish catching on things, so its possibly going to be prone to chipping, but at the moment I have no top coat on!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig