Tuesday 3 April 2012

March Empties

March is the first month since I've been blogging that I've actually finished multiple products, suddenly out of nowhere everything is running out!

John Freida Brunette Shampoo: This is my favourite shampoo, I really love it, its great for brunette hair and brings out the lovely colours your hair has, it also leaves your hair really smooth and soft, which I love.
Body Shop Coconut Body Wash: I love all of Body Shops shower gels and cremes, they all smell amazing, full review here.
Body Shop Tea Tree Exfoliating Wash: This is one of the best scrubs I've ever used, it has great results on blemishes, not so great on the blackheads though. Might repurchase but I'm quite addicted to the Ooh La Spa product I reviewed last month.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder & Dream Matte Mousse: This is my standard foundation base that I've used for a long time and I don't see it changing. I've never used a better foundation for my skin!
Pantene Enhanced Layers Hairspray: I brought this hairspray on a special offer before Christmas and it's just fantastic! It makes your hair have volume by enhancing your layers and actually holds your style well! I can't find it anywhere though, I hope it hasn't been discontinued.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig