Tuesday 10 April 2012

Avon 6-in-1 Palette



Yet another beautiful product that I swapped with the beautiful ladies on Facebook! I do love trying all these different brands out that I wouldn't normally look twice at!
This little 6-in-1 set is available on Avon, usually retailing at £10.50, but is on sale at £6. Not sure if this is a forever thing or a special offer thing. This set is the glamour eyes set, but they also do a natural eyes set them I'm seriously contemplating actually buying. Mainly because this set is amazing! The colours are so pigmented and you literally just need one application to have the bright colours shown in the pan! They blend really well and have a great staying power! Now I just need to make the most of the colours and be a bit more daring!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig