Friday 27 April 2012

17 Eyes: Metallic Eyes

I'm such a boring fart when it comes to eye make-up, I just keep it uber simple. You'd never catch me in bright or bold colours. I just stick to my neutral colours, not that it's a bad thing of course! A friend of mine brought this when we ventured to Boots recently and I just had to try it! It comes in this shimmery palette, but also in a matt version! This version however is called Metallic Toffee, which I just love. My little Boots only had three versions of this trio palette, but I just noticed online that they have LOADS of different ones, so think I might have to check the others out!

 
I'm having a bit of a love affair with 17 at the moment, the products are just fantastic and I think pretty soon that my whole make-up bag is going to be full of the items in their collection. What's best is that the prices are sooo good! 

Hope you enjoy my pictures and swatches of this item, it's definitely one of my favourites at the moment!

17 Eyes Palettes are available in store at Boots and online here, for £5.49.







Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig