Sunday 4 March 2012

Weekly Wants #3


By the way, anyone still after a diary, Paperchase's collection is on sale!

My wish list seems to have a pink and black theme, I'm in love with everything I see recently. I noticed online that Superdrug stock a brand called N.Y.C and I'm eager to try it, they have very good choice in the make-up brands they stock! Also I want to get a bigger collection of things to wear over leggings; I've been on the hunt over the last fortnight to find a decent pair of jeans, I just really hate jeans, I hate wearing them, I hate their boyish, uncomfy feel! So girly dresses are the only way forward! Standard Cath Kidston item again this week, I want so many of their mugs but Chris says "we have too many" - which is actually true! Oops!

My blog sale is now open on my bar at the top, I'm selling all the cosmetics I don't use that I need to get rid of, all brand new! Also I'm very greatful to have hit 50 followers, you lot are amazing! I'm thinking of doing a small giveaway so keep your eyes peeled!

Huge thanks to Halima at http://i-eat-london.blogspot.com I'm really happy to be the winner of her Glossybox!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig