Sunday 18 March 2012

The 11 Question Tag | Lifestyle


This week I was tagged by Rebecca to answer 11 questions;

You have to answer 11 questions then tag 11 people to answer your own individual 11 questions!

When did you first start blogging and why ?
I started this blog in October 2011, I’ve been blogging throughout my teens but I decided to start something and stick to it! I always deviate and get distracted, but I’ve stuck to it this time!



If you had to blog about only one thing what would you choose?
This is hard and I don’t think I can choose! I like the balance on my blog, I love blogging about my life and beauty!

What is your dream job?
Well this would definitely be a producer, hopefully I’ll get there one day!

What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
I love just getting in bed with my lappy and just watching something on 4OD with a nice cup of tea and Chris by my side, with a Yankee candle of course!

What (BIG) bloggers or youtubers do you enjoy reading on a daily basis?
I wouldn’t say I follow many “big” youtubers, everyone I follow are fantastic at what they do! Some have 2000 followers, some have 2 followers, but there’s a reason I follow all of them and I read all their posts!

At what stage did you begin to be interested in fashion and/or beauty?
I’m not sure there was specific point, I still don’t really “follow” fashion, but I do love reading about it. I think if I had more of a dispersible income I’d follow fashion more. I’ve always been interested in beauty though! I love finding a product that actually does what it says on the tin!

What is the origin of the name of your blog?
THIS blog has always been called Hope, Freedom and Love. Mainly because it completely reflects where I am in life! I’ve had a lot of blog with a lot more depressing titles! But that’s not who I am anymore! It’s not the coolest name out there, but it’s me and that is all that matters.

What are your three holy-grail products?
John Freida Brunette Shampoo, Benefit Brow Zings and Body Shop Shea Body Butter

If you had to leave the house using only one make-up product what would it be?
1000% would always be foundation, I don’t really care about anything else, but with a coat of foundation I always feel 100% better.

Highstreet or High End?
Always will be high street, I LOVE spending money on expensive products, but I still find it a bit silly. A girl has to splurge sometimes right?

Where are you from?
I originate from a little town called Houghton Regis, in Bedfordshire.

My ten questions are;
How did you choose your blog name/title? Why?
What is your favourite way to relax?
What are your three Holy Grail products?
What is your favourite memory?
In ten years where do you hope to be? What do you hope to have achieved?
What are your three favourite shops/online shops?
What do you enjoy about blogging?
If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
What are your favourite television programmes?
Choose five of your favourite songs
Map out your perfect day

I’ve tagged;

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig