Saturday 3 March 2012

NOTD: Rimmel Blue My Mind

Ever since I saw OPI's Dating a Royal, I've been searching for a substitute, I'm in love with blue colours at the moment, so as soon as I saw this beaut Rimmel colour, I had to buy it! I got it from Superdrug for £2.99, it was in a 3 for 2 deal when I stocked up on some basic make-up bits and pieces.

It's from the 60 seconds range, so one thing it definitely does is dry super quickly and leaves very little mess. Because it dries so quickly it is quite thin and watery, so to get the most out of the colour you have to put on two coats. But to be honest this doesn't bother me in the slightest, as it dries super quick so you have the time to do two coats.




The colour is just beautiful, I'm in love!

Earlier this week I used the Rimmel red colour I brought and the No.7 glitter ball, unfortunately I forgot to photograph them before I'd worn them for the day and started to pick it off, big mistake, but you can get the idea. I applied the glitter when the red was still a little wet, so some of the glitter went a cute pink colour!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig