Sunday 11 March 2012

NOTD: MUA - Shade 9

I don't wear many bright colours as they are quite unforgiving for a messy nail painter, but I think this is transforming me!



I've mentioned before that I'm not a HUGE fan of the MUA's square lids, it does make application difficult for me because I have tiny, fiddly hands, but I think for the price I can get away with it! Even if it does mean asking Chris to touch up my polish! haa! I do love MUA polishes, I think they are fantastic value for money and work well, you just need a little bit of patience!

It did take me a couple of coats to get to this point, as it's quite a light colour which you need to keep building up! I think I'm going to have to buy a few more light colours to experiment with!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig