Wednesday 14 March 2012

NOTD: Maybelline Cherry & Gold Giles


I have to admit, I have found a flawless cracked polish, somewhere I never expected to find it!
I was shopping on New Look with Christopher when I noticed this nail polish was in the sale for £1, I've never tried any cosmetics that are made by New Look or even sold in New Look, so thought I'd give it a go! It's really impressed me! I used my new Maybelline Express Finish in Cherry which I brought from Miss LV's blog sale, as a base, waited it to dry completely, then swiped this over the top.



It was quick, easy, no mess and actually cracked on every single nail, which hasn't happened with any others I've tried! I even managed to put a top coat on without it smudging all over the place.


Perfect and an absolute bargain for £1! Grab one here!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig