Saturday 24 March 2012

My week in pictures

My week, click and it will get bigger!

Left to right, top to bottom:
The beautiful fellow work experience girls, Susan is missing from the photo though :(, ITV was never short of a few spectacular views here is the OXO tower and St Pauls, Bourbon tin in M&S, I fell over on the second day and here are my hideous bruises, my badge which I will treasure forever, Friday was cake day apparently - mega cute?! Dining Titanic style, I had an amazing pie & Friday I had the classic fish and chips, mmm! The view as you walk out the doors at ITV, on Friday a cosmetics sale was on in ITV's bar, I loved the little bag, Titanic airs on ITV on Sunday at 9pm but ITV staff got a sneaky preview on Thursday, because of a the launch of Titanic ITV was turned into Titanic itself, check out this ice sculpture!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig