Wednesday 8 February 2012

Valentines Day gifts

Despite my love for Valentine's Day, one thing I do hate is that there is nothing around for men AT ALL. All the websites you go on are completely naff for gifts for men, I mean, Debenhams whole "Gifts for Men" list was ski pants? How is that even relevant!? I suppose it's because it's a day for women to fuss over, not the other way round, but still it's annoying. Luckily Chris really doesn't care about Valentine's Day, he's pretty happy with some home cooked steak and chips! Anyway, all this hopeless searching means I've pretty much seen every gift out for women this Valentine's, so thought I'd share with you some of my favourite bits and pieces - as sad as it might be! They are all super cheap too, well except the hot chocolate set ;)! Hope you lovely ladies get something cute!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig