Thursday 2 February 2012

HAUL | Homeware

So I spent my Tuesday afternoon and the last day of January 2012, home ware shopping, so for all you lovely ladies who follow for my home ware purchases, I thought I'd share with you all! On another note, January is officially over so I had no excuses left to leave my Birthday cards up! They all came down yesterday, sigh! 

Colander £2.50 & baking tray £1 - Tesco
Yes I know, how boring, but I did genuinely have to buy these. Chris cooked sausage rolls on my baking tray and they all got stuck and my tray was ruined! Typical men, I should never have let him in the kitchen in the first place!


Candle Holder - Next £3
At the moment next have a whole range of candle holders, this shape and size but in loads of different patterns! There is certainly no room in my life for any more candle holders, but I saw on a blog recently that someone was using these to hold all there make-up and toiletries on their dressing table! Such a genius idea! I've needed something for that for a long time! I'm planning to get two others in different colours to put all different bits and pieces in! 



Time For Tea Set £10 Tesco
I've been looking for some matching cake tins for ages and during my search I found these! Two cake tins, Tea, Coffee and Sugar canisters and a worktop saver! All reduced for £20 to £10! What made the deal better was that I had £6 in clubcard vouchers to spend, so I got the lot for £4! Bargain! 

What have you lovely ladies been buying?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig