Saturday 28 January 2012

MUA Immaculate Collection





Everyone has been raving about the MUA range of make-up for a long time. So cheap and actually pretty good results. Before Christmas, Superdrug where doing a special deal that if you spent a certain amount you got this beauty palette for free.

I’m not a huge eye shadow girl to be honest; I stick to my browns and golds, the odd bit of white in the corner of my eye, so it’s not something I go out of my way to buy! However, I was buying Christmas pressies, so thought I’d get a couple of extra bits and pieces and treat myself!

The set will normally cost £8 from Superdrug, the eye shadow set is great, there are so many different colours and they are all really rich in colour! Of course this does cause a problem if you use the brush that comes with it all, because it gets dirty very quickly and I had to wash it after doing these swatches. I didn’t want to swatch the whole palette as I’d really have been here all day, but here are some of my favourites! I did swatch on my hand, which made it really hard to photograph, I might have to use the underside of my arm next time! It did wash off very easily though, which is a sign that it won’t stain the skin if you do use one of the brighter colours!











This is another set I got at the same time, which I love! I only opened it this morning but I know it’s going to become something I use daily! It's an absolute steal at £2.50! The colours again and really pigmented and compliment each other beautifully!



One thing I did buy that I’ve found myself addicted too is their eyebrow pencil, I haven’t perfected making my eye brows looking good with the shadow sets and I don’t think it would look very good, so their pencil is fantastic at just darkening my eyebrows, at £1 you can’t go wrong! I'm tempted to try some other products of theirs, what has everyone used?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig