Monday 30 January 2012

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skincare



I’m totally in love with blogging at the moment, everywhere I look there’s a review to write or a story to tell! It’s a great feeling, I’m really loving being a blogger at the moment. Ironically after feeling bad about not writing any Body Shop reviews, I made use of another purchase today.

I have previously mentioned my Body Shop Tea Tree skincare set before, the last couple of days my skin has been horrendous and because this stuff is expensive, I save it for when my skin could really use the rescuing.

First The Body Shop’s skin clearing, exfoliating skin pads. They are moist pads that are absolutely drenched in Tea Tree goodness. One side has the bobbly exfoliate and the other side is plain. The pads will normally set you back a whopping £6, quite expensive, but at the moment they are on special offer 50% off online (all skin exfoliaters and masks, loads of things are under a fiver so I’d definitely check it out!). I’d say they are definitely worth a try. The Body Shop describes them as this;


Two-in-one blackhead exfoliating and skin-clearing pads wipe away make-up, impurities and excess oil to leave skin feeling tingly fresh. Perfect for use on the go. With tamanu oil, lemon tea tree oil and Community Trade organic tea tree oil



You basically ensure your skin is clean and start scrubbing, play close attention to your blackheads and where your spots are and you’ll notice the difference straight away. It genuinely leaves your skin feeling really smooth and soft, clean and really tingly. One pad goes a long way too, as I say they are drenched and you can exfoliate with one pad for ages! I absolutely love them! A must for my skincare collection! 5/5!


I team the pads with this, Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, another amazing product from the range! The Body Shop explain the product like this;

A light, non-oily moisturising lotion for blemished skin. For use after your Tea Tree cleansing regime.


You ensure your skin is clean and then spread the lotion onto your face in a upwards direction and it literally just soaks into your skin, it leaves it smooth and soft and not the slightest bit greasy! The product is super expensive though at £7 a go and it’s a very small tube. 4/5




Of course with the approach of Valentines Day comes the new product launch, Chocomania, I'm really excited to see this launch in stores so I can check it out. I've heard good and bad reviews and I'm not a fan of things that are too sickly, so we'll wait and see!

My Body Shop love continues..
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig