Thursday 3 November 2011

Mini Haul

The Body Shop shower gels 200ml, normally £4 each
After spending quite a bit on clothes in H&M recently I've had to cut back on my spending on other things, but there were a few things I couldn't resist!

I have to admit that I have not been a fan of the Body Shop for long, but ever since discovering it I've become addicted. My Mum recently became a catalogue seller and has this massive bag of goodies, so when I went over during the summer break she naturally sold me a ton of stuff. I then thought I'd go in there to get my mother-in-law some Christmas goodies, she's a lover of the Natural Collection by Boots, which she will religiously get brought every single Christmas, so I thought it would be nice for her to have something a little different. They were doing 20% student discount plus a free Love Your Body card at the time, which is normally a fiver and gives you 10% off everything. AMAZING. Enough of the life story, they recently had a sale and happened to send me a discount code which got me 30% off plus free delivery! So I got this beauts for just £1.80 each! A bargain I couldn't resist! I don't think I need to tell you they smell amazing! I can't wait to try them out! One thing I love about the Body Shop is that you can get the shower gels in small samples for £2 on 3-for-2 so you can try them out!

Anybody that shops in Boots will know that regularly, you get given a £5 NO.7 voucher when you buy stuff. I managed to get three of these over the summer which I naturally spent on nail varnishes. I have this huge love for nail varnish in beautiful colours, which is insane really because I have no nails at all! I've never been a fan of No.7, I don't know why, I guess I've just never ventured away from Maybelline and Rimmel. But their nail varnishes are beautiful and such gorgeous colours! The brush is a really nice shape so you get great coverage and only really need one coat. I couldn't really get a great picture of the green one, it's actually a dark green with shimmers through it!

No.7 nail varnishes normally £7 each
Today I've had a lazy day in my PJ's, I say lazy, but literally the only lazy thing I did was stay in my PJ's! I cleaned my flat from top to bottom which was well overdue, it's now all sparkly and clean. I know as soon as Chris gets home though it will be a mess again, as I can probably bet you all £20 that the first thing he'll do is chuck his clothes on the sofa. I've just finished making my famous homemade Chicken Tikka Masala for dinner tonight! Yummmmy! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig