Thursday 27 October 2011

The things I want this week!



(Cookie monster PJ's £19.99 New Look, Slippers 12.99 New Look, Petite black quilted jacket £55 Dorothy Perkins)
The things I really want this week have definitely been inspired by the winter weather, all the rain and cold is just making me want to wrap up in my duvet and go no where! And if I do have to go anywhere I've been lusting over a jacket like this one for a long time. Although, I may need to find one a little cheaper somewhere! The cookie monster PJ's reminded me of the documentary shoot me and the Hour Glass Production team went on last Thursday! I want, I want, I want! Chris keeps telling me that I have to wait till Christmas for a new pair of slippers but I won't tell if you don't! haha!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig